• PipPipPip
  • 113 posts
  • LocationUSA
  • Minecraft Name:AliaDreams
  • Pure Money:$2,237.00
  • Monarch Money:$2,795.33

Posted 01 February 2017 - 11:39 PM

Monarch is currently in Beta.

This means the world is playable but there are still some glitches that we are trying to fix. While we welcome players to help us pin point specific issues with the new world, we do warn that we plan to pull the server out of Beta around the 8th of February and the world may be reset at that time or some time in between.

If you do find glitches or problems with the server, please feel free to leave a reply on this topic so we can address it.

Thank You for your patience!

HAPPY GAMING!

~Alia

• Acis, JELLOMIX, bakafish and 2 others like this

#2 thisbedan

thisbedan

• Moderators
  • 7 posts
  • Minecraft Name:night_wolff84

Posted 03 February 2017 - 06:00 AM

hey Night_Wolff84 here .. well i guess  i was the first to loose my town due to no money .. well i have a real problem with how fast the wilderness reclaimed the area ... within a min it reclaimed my whole base. i believe that is insanely too fast i barely escaped from being underground and at the last possible second before it reclaimed my chests and everything in them i was able to reengage my town

#3 Acis

Acis

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 597 posts
  • LocationNetherlands
  • Minecraft Name:Acis
  • Pure Money:$14,592.55
  • Monarch Money:$12.00

Posted 03 February 2017 - 11:32 AM

Unless a setting messed is up, it could be that you were in the very unlucky position of having a the daily rollover happen right after you started your town.

I've had this happen once too, be sure to have at least a few days worth of money in your town account when you start, instead of expanding as much as possible straight away.

#4 TimeTwist

TimeTwist

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
  • Locationuk
  • Minecraft Name:TimeTwist

Posted 04 February 2017 - 11:40 AM

Sometimes when using a lift you fall from a high place and die. it happen to sven afew times and it just happen to me.

edit: nvm ..be more careful xD

#5 Acis

Acis

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 597 posts
  • LocationNetherlands
  • Minecraft Name:Acis
  • Pure Money:$14,592.55
  • Monarch Money:$12.00

Posted 07 February 2017 - 10:29 AM

Any word on if it's going to be reset or not?

I'm going to have a /lot/ of free time soon  <_<  ;)

#6 dorkamongus

dorkamongus

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts
  • LocationUSA
  • Minecraft Name:dorkamongus

Posted 07 February 2017 - 10:52 AM

/back is broken- when /t spawn to own town you get charged $10- upkeep increased to 15$ per person i.e instead of 10 its now 25

#7 cynixx3

cynixx3

Thor

• Administrators
  • 64 posts
  • LocationReno
  • Minecraft Name:cYnIxX3
  • Pure Money:$500.00

Posted 07 February 2017 - 04:56 PM

@Wolff - I am having a hard time getting the setting to change the revert speed. More research is required

@Time - As we found out but I am just documenting here. If you are running or jumping while using the lift you will likely take some (upto 4 hearts) damage. Standing still and using the lift does not deal damage. This is an acceptable behavior.

@Acis - The beta went better than expected and at this point will not be needing a reset. When you get free time jump on TS so we can chat, I would really like to revive some stuff you made on the first monarch that is no longer functioning. 

@Dork - How is /back broken? I tried it and nothing seemed wrong. Yes prices went way up, these are intentional changes. They will likely adjust again to make sure the game is enjoyable and challenging. Remember Pure is the EZ build and never loose your stuff place. Monarch is being configured to be a challenge. The bigger your influence the more you will need to sustain it. if you don't plan to play on monarch for a while you will either want to shrink your town or bank enough money for your vacation so something is left when you return. 

@Everyone - Thank you so much for the feed back and understanding while we rework monarch. The beta testers did amazing at finding problems and reporting them so we could work things out. We are not done yet but we are close enough to call it playable and fun. Smaller changes will continue to happen over time to keep the server current and play fair. 

• bakafish and AliaDreams like this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users