• PipPipPip
  • 113 posts
  • LocationUSA
  • Minecraft Name:AliaDreams
  • Pure Money:$2,237.00
  • Monarch Money:$2,795.33

Posted 27 January 2017 - 10:02 PM

The rumors are true!

Monarch and Dream are going to be combined into one new world! Everything from the 2 worlds will be reset. The new world will be a Towny based server. BUT, It's going to be run a little different than our old Towny was run. What does this mean?!?! A more challenging gameplay, raiding and possibly warring on your neighbors! A detailed page on what the world's attributes will be will be up as soon as possible.

Oh no! But I have a beautiful city on Monarch and an even more beautiful one on Dream. Will I lose them forever??? (Beautiful cities posted below)

Dream home
Monarch Home

NOPE! Our Fearless Leader Cynixx3 is saving the builds and placing them on a separate server to be viewed and enjoyed by all.

It's happening soon! Get your game face on and save the date. February 1, 2017 (Yep, that's only 4 days away from when this was posted) Come enjoy a new world. Create a new city, make alliances and make enemies!

BUT WAIT, THERE'S MORE! (Sorry, I couldn't help myself)

***For the final 4 days, players on Monarch have Creative! This is to give people some time to quickly finish builds before the reset.

PS. PLEASE only finish current builds on Monarch, don't start builds or heavily embelish. (so no diamond castles peoples!) Also, Please do NOT USE TNT to destroy builds, even your own. It screws stuff up. Thanks!

Happy Gaming!

~Alia

• Kostarius and TimeTwist like this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users