Administrator

• Administrators
  • 425 posts
  • LocationAtlanta
  • Minecraft Name:Tarqquin
  • Pure Money:$9,723.00
  • Monarch Money:$5,580.57

Posted 21 April 2016 - 09:36 AM

In sad news, Woodenaxe closed down recently.  I started playing Minecraft on Woodenaxe and had a wonderful experience.  I enjoyed the company of the people on the server and the policies there were both fair and strict.  While on Woodenaxe, I ran a store on the first Origin server named Harrods.  I eventually grew the store until I was the biggest store on the server before Origin was restarted.  In fact, this store was the inspiration that led me to write this post: http://betteringame....ver-the-market/  

Matt is an incredible server admin, and him and his server will be greatly missed. If anyone has anything to add or would like to share their experiences playing on Woodenaxe, feel free to do so on this thread.  Thank you for everything you did for Adult Minecraft Matt. 

Thanks,

Adam 

• Acis and bakafish like this

base_logo.png

An adult minecraft server for mature 18+ players. 

#2 Dyavin

Dyavin

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Minecraft Name:Dyavin

Posted 15 May 2016 - 10:13 AM

I do wonder just how many people like me there are in the vapors... I played on Wooden Axe occasionally, made a few friends here in there when I had big bursts of time to play, but for the most part I just quietly enjoyed and appreciated the environment he had created. I jumped around minecraft servers for years but once I found WoodenAxe I never played anywhere else.  I wasn't a well known member of the community by any means, but I can't say enough how amazing it was to go on business for 6 months and come back to my home on the server just the way I left it.

WoodenAxe was wonderful and it will be missed. I'm thinking of making this place my new home, and posts like this definitely help me feel like I'm making the right decision.

Thanks Matt, from what I can only assume are the hundreds and hundreds of people like me who might not have been a well known or vocal part of the community, but appreciated it all the same.

• Adam likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users