Legocraft

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
  • LocationThe Netherlands
  • Minecraft Name:Legocraft

Posted 08 December 2015 - 01:05 PM

Hey guys,

I was thinking elevator signs (like on monarch) would be really useful on Skyblock considering most players will have multiple platforms and such. It's really more of a timesaver than anything else. I don't consider it to be less dangerous cause once you've established a "manual elevator" or staircase you'll be past the danger, the signs are just to speed things up if you'd ask me.

Do you think elevator signs would be a decent addition to the Skyblock world? Please explain your answer in the comments :)

Kind regards,

Lego

My common sense is tingling.

#2 Kostarius

Kostarius

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 67 posts
  • LocationGreece
  • Minecraft Name:Kostarius
  • Pure Money:$460.99
  • Monarch Money:$1,553.00

Posted 08 December 2015 - 01:24 PM

Seeing that platforms can actually start from bedrock level to the sky, i say yes. It's not any kind of cheating or removing any fun from the gameplay.

Can still have a staircase for the shake of sense (whatever sense we can hold in minecraft) and decor.

Asides that, for me, that means deleting dead time. Which is a complete win situation.

As for the plugin, enchanting the partly "vanilla" gameplay...not that much of a deal breaker. It's a sweet little addition.

I hate you. I vote yes for it. i hate you more than Peppa Pig Good call there Lego!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users