#1 Batman

Batman

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 194 posts
  • LocationTexas
  • Minecraft Name:murdock1262

Posted 01 February 2018 - 10:23 PM

Ok ladies and gents.  I believe we have the "homes" issue cleared up, and everything should be back to normal now.   I also believe we are stable on pure as well.  We might need a few minor tweaks to permissions, and we still need to fix voting, but overall I think we are in good shape.

IF you notice anything amiss with your homes, please let me know via a post in these forums or a pm here.  There are over 13k users that have logged into the server since it first went online, and there are some I am bound to have missed.  I tried my best to get everyone who has logged in in 2018, and as many as I could remember from 2017.  I do have backups of all the home data, and player data prior to this update.  For those who haven't been on in a long time, and are returning, I bid you welcome.  Please let me know and we can get you squared away as soon as possible.

We are currently working on getting everything back in order for the other servers as well as launch a new "server" to replace monarch, so please be patient with us and enjoy pureland in the interim.

Thank you for your time.  

• astronomyfish, TimeTwist and GrodyGravy like this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users