#1 Batman

Batman

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 194 posts
  • LocationTexas
  • Minecraft Name:murdock1262

Posted 31 January 2018 - 04:53 AM

We have identified an issue with a plugin that has caused the temporary lose of access to the /homes /home commands.  Essentially the plugin that we were using to access/store the home data is not loading and we will be moving away from it.  I want to stress that NO HOME DATA HAS BEEN LOST!  We still have access to all your home data and it is my intent to store this for as long as possible as a backup should we need this in the future.  I am in the process of building a utility to migrate all the data from the old plugin to the format needed to be used by an existing plugin.

What this will mean to you is that until this is fixed many of you will not have access to your /homes.  Once this is fixed, you will have access to your /homes, but you won't be able to be on pure and do /home creative-home and jump to creative.  /homes will be per server moving forward.

If you have comments or questions, please feel free to let me know.  Night_Wolff and I have discussed this and believe it will fix many issues we have moving forward.  

And as always, if you see something that is not in alignment with the rules on this website or that doesn't work and should work, please post in these forums so we can get it fixed as soon as possible.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users