Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 300 posts
  • LocationBoston, MA
  • Minecraft Name:deth_lettuce
  • Pure Money:$3,869.00

Posted 17 September 2017 - 02:13 PM

I've only seen Spiker, Coder, and Frodo on Pure recently, so I figure life is getting in the way of leisure for a bunch of people.  I'm in the middle of a protracted move from renting a small place to buying a small place, and at some point in October it might no longer consume my entire life.  I think Cyn is busy with work.

How's everyone doing?  Tell a story or something.  I would have, but my move is pretty boring stuff.  Like, I'm going to have to deal with lawn care for the first time in 22 years next weekend.  Maybe I should write a screenplay about it...

I hope we'll be able to enjoy some events in the not-too-distant future.

Happy Fall,

-deth

• JELLOMIX likes this

#2 Batman

Batman

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • 124 posts
  • LocationTexas
  • Minecraft Name:murdock1262

Posted 17 September 2017 - 04:50 PM

I've been taking some time off since no one had been on besides Coder and me for over three weeks.

#3 TimeTwist

TimeTwist

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
  • Locationuk
  • Minecraft Name:TimeTwist

Posted 21 September 2017 - 04:07 AM

I'm still waiting for BIG to update, and trying to find a server with ppl on it XD

#4 Kostarius

Kostarius

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 68 posts
  • LocationGreece
  • Minecraft Name:Kostarius
  • Pure Money:$460.99
  • Monarch Money:$1,553.00

Posted 22 September 2017 - 01:28 PM

I've been on a little bit. Just waiting though for the exams cloud to pass. Between that and the start of classes in October, I'll be flying around.

Growing strong.

• deth_lettuce, astronomyfish and TimeTwist like this

#5 thisbedan

thisbedan

• Sponsor
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
  • Minecraft Name:night_wolff84

Posted 28 September 2017 - 03:45 PM

hey i was waiting for updates and also waiting for some fixes to the server .. but i have serious gut feeling that its dead .. and that was disappointing me i loved the server and the people. i miss building with people and i wished things had gone better. well things have been busy with me i have quit my job and now i am working at a job i was at for almost 15 years , they need me back due to getting busy. it unfortunately takes alot of my time so my minecraft has been cut short but i have been learning more and more about minecraft servers and administration and plugins and configuring. hopefully it will be of use in the future lol .. well thats all for now i will keep checking in from time to time

• TimeTwist likes this

#6 cynixx3

cynixx3

Thor

• Administrators
  • 61 posts
  • LocationReno
  • Minecraft Name:cYnIxX3
  • Pure Money:$500.00

Posted 29 September 2017 - 11:23 AM

Hello Friends!

It has been a long time. Life has gotten really busy for me lately with the new VR arcade. Its going well but the business is still in its infancy stage and needs lots of attention. Not to mention my 2 y/o =D. We have almost finished a really awesome driving simulator and we just got a set of commercials on broadcast television for the next few months. Customers have really provided some great feedback and have given us a lot of hope for the future. My family and I also went to Burning Man and came back safely. It is always an amazing experience that forces you learn about yourself. I do log into the server every now and again but never for long.

I am REALLY sorry that I got busy just as a game upgrade came out. Most upgrades from 1.5 to this point are a bunch of work but not too bad in the form of compatibility. This time some of the functions our plugins highly depend on have been depreciated and removed from the API. This means we have to go through the plugins one at a time and fix the code. Please give props to Batman / Murdock1262 for making these plugin changes. Unfortunately when I got busy I was unable to communicate what needed to be done next and the update process just stalled.

I would like to assure everyone that the group although very slow right now IS NOT GOING ANYWHERE! Neither of the founders have taken a draw from the group since it started and sponsors have been very loyal throughout the slowness. We also keep expenses very low and pay for the server a year at a time. So as of the last time I checked (a few months ago) we had the funds to keep this group online until November 2019, and SO WE WILL! The server with the website and the server with the games are part of a network that I manage and as such will be maintained and kept online until the last cent from sponsors is used.

I hope all of you are having a good year and that the lack of activity on the server means mostly good things are happening in peoples lives. Craft well and prosper!

• deth_lettuce, astronomyfish, TimeTwist and 2 others like this

#7 astronomyfish

astronomyfish

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 112 posts
  • LocationHamburg, Germany
  • Minecraft Name:astronomyfish

Posted 12 October 2017 - 01:53 PM

From the depth of the room I say hello to the audience!

First of all I am very happy to read all these postings. During the last 12 months a lot has changed here for me in rl, too. I m now living in Hamburg and busy with work and private life. And yes, I miss all the gamers, especially in Pureland. I very miss TimeTwist, deth_lettuce, gaiasrhs, DMCilvain, frodo, spiker ...

I just hope we can come back more often to Pureland to improve the cities and to go on with more events (races, parties, x-mas etc.)

If I could I would become a sponsor but I do not use PayPal and there is no other opportunity to become a sponsor, or? Howsoever, best greetings to all of you and enjoy life (in real and here in good old Pureland) Best with peace!!!

Your astro

• TimeTwist likes this

Envoy for Diplomacy and Tourism: City of Astoria (/res tp Astoria)

#8 JELLOMIX

JELLOMIX

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • 225 posts
  • LocationColorado
  • Minecraft Name:JELLOMIX
  • Pure Money:$56,510.82
  • Monarch Money:$2,968.33

Posted 14 October 2017 - 07:23 AM

Hello All!

I'm so sorry I've been MIA, this has been one of the shittiest times ever over the last month and a half. I won't elaborate too much but know that I'm finally getting my shit together.

I'm hoping I'll start having some time in the next couple weeks to start getting on again. As soon as I have time too I'm planning on setting up the Hunger Games map competition again too.

I miss chatting with you all and I hopefully will be back on again soon to see you all and build some more fun things.

-JELLOMIX

• astronomyfish likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users