Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • 225 posts
  • LocationColorado
  • Minecraft Name:JELLOMIX
  • Pure Money:$56,510.82
  • Monarch Money:$2,968.33

Posted 08 February 2017 - 12:38 PM

It’s bridge time! Mark your calendar for Saturday, February, 25th at 2:00 PM Eastern time for the bridge building competition. I’ve got a row of identical rivers set up in Creative that need to be crossed, and I’ll leave it to all of you to make that happen.
Bridge Competition 2

We will all meet up at 2:00 PM and get everyone set up and ready to build their bridge on creative. Every participant will have an identical river plot to cross. On each side of the river is a segment of road that is 4 blocks wide and 20 blocks away from the opposite shores segment. The goal for each participant is to build the most attractive bridge across this gap.
Bridge Competition 1

After everyone is ready, starting at 2:30 players will have 30 minutes to construct their bridge in whatever way they see fit. You can destroy any landscape you need to but be warned, the landscape was handcrafted, so it is hollow. Any blocks can be used, and your bridge can be any size you want it to be as long as it doesn’t go beyond the edge of your building segment.
Bridge Competition 3
After the time is up, I will take a screen shot of each bridge in whatever state it was in at the finishing time and post them on the forums where everyone will be able to vote on their favorite bridge!

Prizes will be handed out on either Monarch or Pure depending on where the player wants to receive their prize:
1st place: 1 Diamond Block, 1 Emerald Block, 1 Gold Block, 1 Iron Block, 1 Coal Block
2nd place: 1 Diamond Block, 1 Emerald Block, 1 Coal Block
3rd place: 1 Gold Block, 1 Iron Block, 1 Coal Block

Let’s make some bridges!
Bridge Competition 4

• bakafish and dorkamongus like this

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Minecraft Competition, Better In Game Competition, Minecraft Bridge Building

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users